Friday, May 5, 2017

Famous Last Words

It has been a pretty crazy semester but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. After this blog post I will be done with my first class of the semester. There's no better way than to end it with a famous last words post!

Right now I am enrolled in 4 classes including this one. This semester has been one of my hardest so far but I am almost done. There was a time earlier in the semester when I doubted whether or not I could pass a certain class but at this point I need a 60 on the final to pass. The grades I'm getting this semester aren't not great. However, I will have knocked out one of the hardest classes in my degree so I am fine with it. I am looking forward to summer so I can finally have a moment to sit back and relax for more than a few hours.

Image result for accomplished
(Mission to finish the semester accomplished.
source: Web)

My plans this summer are to take a summer class and work a lot. The class I will be taking is astronomy. The reason I chose this class is because I want to continue playing pokemon go at night. What better way to play than to play while I star gaze for my astronomy class? Also, if anybody here wants to find me I'll be at the huff playing basketball 2-3 times a week over the summer. It's what my friends and I do when we have time and it's really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment