Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Epics of India Improvements

I myself enjoyed this class and don't really see any place there needs improvements. However I do like the idea of adding some creative writing tutorials for students to watch. Sometimes it's hard to sit down and read about how your writing is wrong. But if there was a visual example you could see with a voice explaining it I feel like it would stick to the student better. I do not like the idea of changing the review week to a planning week though. It was nice to have a week to take a step back from the class and actually see what you've accomplished up to that point in the semester. If you changed it to a planning week then you wouldn't have the same time to take a step back to see what you've done.
Overall, this class is great and I don't think there is any place that needs improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment